Same clan marriage under degree of prohibition?

I am a boy and i am in deep love with a girl who is my mother's brother's daughter and we are of same gotra but.the point is our cast is rarest of cast and consist of very few people where each and every body are of same gotra so our cast for obvious allows marriage in same gotra. But my main question is, whether this relationship comes under degree of prohibition or sapinda under hindu marriage act, and whether it would be unacceptable socially?

It appears that, he is your mother's first cousin, according to which he's your uncle and you are his nephew .Under such circumstances, it would be considered as prohibited degree of relationship.