Husband making investments in father's name. Do i have any share in it
I am a Hindu married woman. I had an arranged marriage 3 years ago. My husband and his father refuse to legally register our marriage. My husband hides his money matters from me and invests in property in his father's name. I am worried for my future . please guide.
In case you plan to file a maintenance case in future, you may get the investment structure from the CA of your husband and file the same in the DV Act. The documents showing the investments can be cited and accordingly maintenance will be awarded in your favour.
I have dealt with a similar matter in the past. My client got the investment structure from the CA of her husband and when we filed in DV Act. The documents showing the investments were cited and accordingly maintenance was awarded in her favour.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Acceptance to terms of agreement over email.
- Want to apply for Portuguese passport cant due to father's accident
- Want to open a food truck or food van is there any law regarding it
- I want my flat to be in a single name and get separated
- How to change name in School documents