×

quesFriend tortured by parents. Any repurcussion if she runs away with boy

My friend is being harassed and tortured and by her parents. Her age is 17 years. If she runs away with a boy at this age, will it cause any trouble to the boy or boy's parents? What can she do about it?

• ansHi,

She can file a complaint with the police who can provide her a protection. Also she can approach the Women's Commission against the harassment and torture done by her parents upon her.. She can also approach the High Court by filing a writ petition for her protection..

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Uday Park, Delhi