Friend tortured by parents. Any repurcussion if she runs away with boy
My friend is being harassed and tortured and by her parents. Her age is 17 years. If she runs away with a boy at this age, will it cause any trouble to the boy or boy's parents? What can she do about it?
She can file a complaint with the police who can provide her a protection. Also she can approach the Women's Commission against the harassment and torture done by her parents upon her.. She can also approach the High Court by filing a writ petition for her protection..
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure for divorce by mutual consent
- Society unregistered and builder asking for maintenance. Is it legal?
- What action can i take against professor if he is harassing
- Wife took daughter with herself and missing school what can i do
- Reinstatement in service after notice period of VRS