Emotional abuse by guardians
Do we have a law against emotional abuse by guardians? Is the court responsible to remove a guardian as per the minor if the guardian seems hostile towards them?
If the guardian is against the welfare of the minor, then the guardian can he removed from guardianship.
If there is any illegal act done by guardian then they can be prosecuted.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim share in will made by father where no share given to me
- Filed mutual divorce wife refusing to come for second motion
- property documentation in a GP property
- how to recover money for property sold by father who later died
- can i claim refund from Bata as shoes are defective twice