Emotional abuse by guardians
Do we have a law against emotional abuse by guardians? Is the court responsible to remove a guardian as per the minor if the guardian seems hostile towards them?
If the guardian is against the welfare of the minor, then the guardian can he removed from guardianship.
If there is any illegal act done by guardian then they can be prosecuted.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Right over husband's properties and assets
- i and my friend give one person surety and i give two empty cheque
- Cancellation of job offer by the company can we take legal action
- On what grounds can I file for divorce
- Parents forcing girl to marry some other boy how can we stop them