quesEmotional abuse by guardians

Do we have a law against emotional abuse by guardians? Is the court responsible to remove a guardian as per the minor if the guardian seems hostile towards them?

  • ansIf the guardian is against the welfare of the minor, then the guardian can he removed from guardianship.

    If there is any illegal act done by guardian then they can be prosecuted.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can I marry my father's sister's daughter's daughter?i belong to Hindu community. Does 1955 special…
I've been married to my husband a year ago. Just got back to India after…
I and my husband have cross sixty years old,living with my son,daughter in law and…
Me and my girlfriend are in a 9 years relationship. She is muslim and i…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Preeti Joshi

  District Court
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>