Mistake in year of birth in birth certificate. How to rectify it?
i was born in 25-10-1990 in gurgaon and my date of birth in all documents is 25-10-1991. i cant change date of year in my all doucument and i want to make passport for birth certificate of 25-10-1991 is required . is there any legal way to get a birth certificate of 1991. please reply
You have stated in your query, to collect certificate from Hospital where the birth took place. We didn't understand this, because the certificate is already with you.
You have also mentioned about applying to Commissioner on Oath for rectification. As the date of birth of original certificate cannot be changed, other documents can be corrected on the basis of original date of birth certificate.
you have stated in your query, to collect certificate from Hospital where the birth took place. I didn't understand this. Because, certificate is already with us. You have also mentioned about applying to Commissioner on Oath for rectification. because date of birth of original certificate cannot be changed however, other documents can be corrected on the basis of original date of birth certificate.
Advocate Akhil VermaKarkarduma, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Husband beats me and have a relationship. What to do?
- wife is asking for divorce but husband do not want divorce
- ING VYSYA BANK now kotak mahindra bank has issued an arrest warrant
- Is renting of flat on pagdi system legal for ancestral property
- Builder gave 4 parking spots to 10 people. Now what action possible?