Mistake in year of birth in birth certificate. How to rectify it?

i was born in 25-10-1990 in gurgaon and my date of birth in all documents is 25-10-1991. i cant change date of year in my all doucument and i want to make passport for birth certificate of 25-10-1991 is required . is there any legal way to get a birth certificate of 1991. please reply

You have stated in your query, to collect certificate from Hospital where the birth took place. We didn't understand this, because the certificate is already with you.

You have also mentioned about applying to Commissioner on Oath for rectification. As the date of birth of original certificate cannot be changed, other documents can be corrected on the basis of original date of birth certificate.

you have stated in your query, to collect certificate from Hospital where the birth took place. I didn't understand this. Because, certificate is already with us. You have also mentioned about applying to Commissioner on Oath for rectification. because date of birth of original certificate cannot be changed however, other documents can be corrected on the basis of original date of birth certificate.