Condonation of delay in filing W.S.
I have filed condemnation of delay application, Judge has not at all discussed about the grounds of delay but he only discussed that a formal party defendent has no say in the matter so this application rejected. Whether I go for Revision or not? Please also refer me the Judgments to be relied upon?
If your rights have been affected by the decision given by the Judge, file a review petition in the court. You being a formal party in the petition means that no relief is claimed against your interest and hence if the Judge has rejected your application for condemnation of delay in filling WS, there is no need to file a revision petition against such order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can I get divorced before the completion 1 year of marriage?
- Tenant not paying rent and not vacating shop what can we do
- My job has been terminated on false grounds what can be done
- Bank sending goons to threaten us
- Gave cheque to father. 3rd Person asking for money else will file case