quesCondonation of delay in filing W.S.

I have filed condemnation of delay application, Judge has not at all discussed about the grounds of delay but he only discussed that a formal party defendent has no say in the matter so this application rejected. Whether I go for Revision or not? Please also refer me the Judgments to be relied upon?

• ansIf your rights have been affected by the decision given by the Judge, file a review petition in the court. You being a formal party in the petition means that no relief is claimed against your interest and hence if the Judge has rejected your application for condemnation of delay in filling WS, there is no need to file a revision petition against such order.