quesCondonation of delay in filing W.S.

I have filed condemnation of delay application, Judge has not at all discussed about the grounds of delay but he only discussed that a formal party defendent has no say in the matter so this application rejected. Whether I go for Revision or not? Please also refer me the Judgments to be relied upon?

  • ansIf your rights have been affected by the decision given by the Judge, file a review petition in the court. You being a formal party in the petition means that no relief is claimed against your interest and hence if the Judge has rejected your application for condemnation of delay in filling WS, there is no need to file a revision petition against such order.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I belong to Bangalore. My grandfather had a land which he divided amongst his 2…
I am a born Muslim with a non-muslim name.i am doing my pg.I did 10th…
want to change my name from (maiden name-) to e. What is the procedure and…
If I am buying properties in 2007 in Rural Karnataka -
1) 4.20…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly