Need husband's bank statements to file maintenance
I have filed a Domestic Violence against my husband. I can't prove his exact salary in the court. Please advise me how to get his income certificate or statements. Who could help me?
Ask the court to summon the salary certificate from the Office he works in.
You can also claim as per your knowledge about his salary. He will contest it and at that time you can pray for a direction upon his employer to produce his salary certificate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Housing society have emotionally abused my grand father in my absence
- Bill from tata docomo beyond credit limit. Where can i complain?
- Charges are clear now will this effect if I apply for government job ?
- Taxes not paid for rental deposit can this source of Income be shown
- What is process for divorce under christian laws?