Need husband's bank statements to file maintenance
I have filed a Domestic Violence against my husband. I can't prove his exact salary in the court. Please advise me how to get his income certificate or statements. Who could help me?
Ask the court to summon the salary certificate from the Office he works in.
You can also claim as per your knowledge about his salary. He will contest it and at that time you can pray for a direction upon his employer to produce his salary certificate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband did not leave any share for me in his Will. What to do?
- Can landlord file cheque bounce case if I refuse to rent his place
- mandatory for heir of a deceased plaintiff to produce Registered Will?
- Divorce in US. Will it be valid India?
- Company work leading to excessive stress and braim damage.