quesNeed husband's bank statements to file maintenance

I have filed a Domestic Violence against my husband. I can't prove his exact salary in the court. Please advise me how to get his income certificate or statements. Who could help me?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansAsk the court to summon the salary certificate from the Office he works in.

      You can also claim as per your knowledge about his salary. He will contest it and at that time you can pray for a direction upon his employer to produce his salary certificate.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My husband wants a mutual Divorce and has gone to the extent of filing a…

    My wife is educated MD homeopath. She has deserted me in 2015.(2 months after marriage)…
    We are Hindu. We have a daughter of 15 years. Sadly, me and my wife…
    my wife filed false complain against me in mahila help line.help line called me 3times…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly