quesHusband cheating and mental and physical torture by in laws

I need legal advise on my marriage .My husband is cheating on me since 2.5 year. we r not living together from past 2 years.he and his family gives me all mental torture and even they abused me physically also .I need solution plz help me with this

  • ansThere are multiple ways to address this situation. Firstly you need to decide if you wish to continue in this relationship and seek counselling to mend the behavior of you in-laws and husband and live a happy married life.

    If not, then seek a separation via mutual consent to speed up the process and get rid of this relationship and start life all over again afresh.

    If you believe, you need to take action to overcome the emotional injuries and need to punish the offenders then law has a provision of contesting and seek justice.

    You may wish to decide on how you wish to proceed, and if need more / detailed information about the process and procedures you may wish to book an appointment with me and discuss in length.

    Sonia Rajesh

    Advocate Sonia Rajesh

      Banaswadi, Bangalore

  • ansAs a first step you take a decision whether you need to continue your marital relationship with your husband or not. Later you file a police complaint for physical and mental harassment against the concerned person. Simultaneously approach your advocate and file a divorce petition before the family court.

    Advocate Jagadish N

      Adugodi, Bangalore

  • ansyou can approach court of law for a petition under domsetic violence and seek for a relief against the mental torture and also seek for monthly maintenance and you can also approach Mahila sahaya Vani in your area

    Advocate Janardhana

      Vivekananda Nagar, Bangalore

  • ansYou have not defined what kind of cheating he is doing on you , also you said that u staying away from him , your query and problem not clear and specific . Do contact so that your problem can be understood well and immediate legal assistance can be provided .

    Advocate Pankaj Kumar

      kaggadasapura, Bangalore

  • ansThere are several legal remedies. Available to you to take action legally when you're husband and in law are harassing you that too both physical and mentally including Domestic violence Act where you can all remedies against such atrocities even you can approach women police station exclusive established to help women who are hassased by their in law

    Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed

      Main Guard Road, Bangalore

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello sir.. i got married in year 2015 and now divorced in year 2017.. In…
My sister is a victim of domestic voilance. She gets beaten by her husband. Her…
I got married in 2014. At time of marriage my father has given money and…
My wife exchange her private pics with her boy friend before marriage. And that boy…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly