×

quesHusband cheating and mental and physical torture by in laws

I need legal advise on my marriage .My husband is cheating on me since 2.5 year. we r not living together from past 2 years.he and his family gives me all mental torture and even they abused me physically also .I need solution plz help me with this

• ansThere are multiple ways to address this situation. Firstly you need to decide if you wish to continue in this relationship and seek counselling to mend the behavior of you in-laws and husband and live a happy married life.

If not, then seek a separation via mutual consent to speed up the process and get rid of this relationship and start life all over again afresh.

If you believe, you need to take action to overcome the emotional injuries and need to punish the offenders then law has a provision of contesting and seek justice.

You may wish to decide on how you wish to proceed, and if need more / detailed information about the process and procedures you may wish to book an appointment with me and discuss in length.

Regards,
      Sonia Rajesh

Advocate Sonia Rajesh

Banaswadi, Bangalore

• ansAs a first step you take a decision whether you need to continue your marital relationship with your husband or not. Later you file a police complaint for physical and mental harassment against the concerned person. Simultaneously approach your advocate and file a divorce petition before the family court.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• ansyou can approach court of law for a petition under domsetic violence and seek for a relief against the mental torture and also seek for monthly maintenance and you can also approach Mahila sahaya Vani in your area

Advocate Janardhana

Vivekananda Nagar, Bangalore

• ansYou have not defined what kind of cheating he is doing on you , also you said that u staying away from him , your query and problem not clear and specific . Do contact so that your problem can be understood well and immediate legal assistance can be provided .

Advocate Pankaj Kumar

kaggadasapura, Bangalore

• ansThere are several legal remedies. Available to you to take action legally when you're husband and in law are harassing you that too both physical and mentally including Domestic violence Act where you can all remedies against such atrocities even you can approach women police station exclusive established to help women who are hassased by their in law

Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed

Main Guard Road, Bangalore