One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed

Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed

  Main Guard Road, Bangalore

 Experience: 23 years

1 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property

Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ahmed provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ahmed enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1994. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1459/1994

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed: English

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property


  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore


  • MON 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed

Fill in your details and Advocate Mohammed Arshed Ahmed will get back to you shortly.