quesHusband along with father in law left us in a temple.

i have been mentally and physically tortured in my marriage, and now i have been left alone along with my daughter for the past 1 year, my husband and his father left us in a temple a year back and since then neither he nor any of his family member tried to contact me. Since then i am living with my parents. What should i do? What rights do i have?

• ansIf you intend to save your marriage then you can seek an order from the court directing your husband to resume his conjugal duties towards you.

On the contrary, if you want to separate from your husband then you may file for divorce.
    Apart from seeking divorce you may also seek other reliefs from the court such as maintenance, return of your stridhan and protection order in your matrimonial home.
    If you have at any point of time been harassed for dowry then you may file a case demanding the prosecution of your husband and your in-laws for dowry harassment. You can file complaint before cops of 498A IPC