quesHusband along with father in law left us in a temple.

i have been mentally and physically tortured in my marriage, and now i have been left alone along with my daughter for the past 1 year, my husband and his father left us in a temple a year back and since then neither he nor any of his family member tried to contact me. Since then i am living with my parents. What should i do? What rights do i have?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansIf you intend to save your marriage then you can seek an order from the court directing your husband to resume his conjugal duties towards you.

      On the contrary, if you want to separate from your husband then you may file for divorce.
      Apart from seeking divorce you may also seek other reliefs from the court such as maintenance, return of your stridhan and protection order in your matrimonial home.
      If you have at any point of time been harassed for dowry then you may file a case demanding the prosecution of your husband and your in-laws for dowry harassment. You can file complaint before cops of 498A IPC

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My father filed a an application of 13 in family court its been 8 years…
    Dear Sir, On 11.12.16, I got very unjustified Interim Maintenance (S24) order in the divorce…
    I hv 2 cases maintenance n dv act in TS court.I hv 2 kids wid…
    Me and my spouse had filed a mutual consent divorce petition in court . However…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly