queshow to safeguard from false domestic violence case

Since the beginning of brother's marriage there are problems in the marriage. His wife is the single child of her parents and she from beginning wants my brother and herself to stay with her parents. She has been going to her parents home on and off for a few months in between. She came back 1 week ago after spending 2 months at her parents home and said she wants to go back again. My mother then had some tussle with her. Next day her father took her back to their home. Now they are saying that they will file case as she has photos of her bruises. Pls advice how do we save ourself from this?

You can file a application for anticipatory bail seeking bail in the event she files any criminal complaint including dowry and domestic violence case. Send a notice for restitution of conjugal rights directing her to return home, that could help you proving that you have not caused any harm moreover you are intending to bring her back.

• ansYou can file a application for anticipatory bail seeking bail in the event she files any criminal complaint including dowry and domestic violence case.Send a notice for restitution of conjugal rights directing her to return home,that could help you proving that you have not caused any harm moreover you are intending to bring her back.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi