Divorce and maintenance.
I lived with my husband for 5 yrs, We got married twice, one in arya samaj. and then a christian marriage, coz i am a christian. we had some issues. we did a mutual divorce on 2010. we cancelled the marriage, the one we did on arya samaj. we never anywhere mentioned abt the 2nd marriage. after that we lived togather. and now he dsnt wana liv with me anymore. Because i gave a divorce, can i not go ahead and ask him for settlement?? r can i not take any action in dat case??
What were terms and conditions of mutual consent divorce ? was there any provision made for maintenance . please clarify . in any case you are entitled to ask for maintenance from your ex husband . you can make application to family court seeking maintenance from your ex husband.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Rules for adoption by muslim family
- Cheque bounce against builder how to proceed
- sister in law forcefully locked my shop
- Mother died intestate,sister wants her share what can i do to postpone
- Ex Company not issuing relieving letter despite committing to do so