quesDivorce and maintenance.

I lived with my husband for 5 yrs, We got married twice, one in arya samaj. and then a christian marriage, coz i am a christian. we had some issues. we did a mutual divorce on 2010. we cancelled the marriage, the one we did on arya samaj. we never anywhere mentioned abt the 2nd marriage. after that we lived togather. and now he dsnt wana liv with me anymore. Because i gave a divorce, can i not go ahead and ask him for settlement?? r can i not take any action in dat case??

  • ansWhat were terms and conditions of mutual consent divorce ? was there any provision made for maintenance . please clarify . in any case you are entitled to ask for maintenance from your ex husband . you can make application to family court seeking maintenance from your ex husband.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My son got married in June 2012. The girl belongs to panipat. They went USA…

I am looking to submit few personal emails as evidence in my case for divorce.…

My dad borrowed around Rs.10 lacs for business from some people and he didn't sing…
Hi I am a doctor. Married life lasted only for 2 months.no kids. We lived…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly