×

quesDivorce and maintenance.

I lived with my husband for 5 yrs, We got married twice, one in arya samaj. and then a christian marriage, coz i am a christian. we had some issues. we did a mutual divorce on 2010. we cancelled the marriage, the one we did on arya samaj. we never anywhere mentioned abt the 2nd marriage. after that we lived togather. and now he dsnt wana liv with me anymore. Because i gave a divorce, can i not go ahead and ask him for settlement?? r can i not take any action in dat case??

• ansWhat were terms and conditions of mutual consent divorce ? was there any provision made for maintenance . please clarify . in any case you are entitled to ask for maintenance from your ex husband . you can make application to family court seeking maintenance from your ex husband.