Case of mutual divorce.
In mutual consent divorce can wife take expenses which was spent on wedding?
In mutual divorce the spouses have the right to settle all the issues through a consensus. Needless to add that it takes within its realm the expenditure spent on marriage.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother changed WILL while Mom was bedridden - Can i challenge it
- Wife went for abortion without my consent. Can she be punished for it?
- Nuisance by a woman in the hostel what action can we take
- how to attain stridhan after filing divorce
- No original documents available