when can an accused appeal in high court
I want to know that can an accused person appeal in high court after lower court verdict on sentence or just framing of charges?
The accused can appeal in high court after judgement of trial court is concluded and the sentence has been awarded.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file divorce on same ground again in the court
- Regarding Transfer of Property from biological father to my name
- Wife is asking for unfair amount of maintenance what can be done
- Clarification on restrictions with regard to parking rights in society
- What is the procedure to get custody of father for his treatment?