Charged with theft police calls in every 15 days what should I do
I am sunil i have been charged in theft case done by someothers . I got anticapatory bail i am going to police station every 15days to sign regularly . I have not commited any crime pls i let me know next step what will happen.
IIf the police file charge sheet against you, then you need to contest the case on merit and prove yourself not guilty.
If you think, police are not having any prima facie evidence against you, you can approach the high court for quashing of FIR in the meanwhile.
Advocate Sandeep HegdeRajajinagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Rights of wife on property if husband died after gifting to his sister
- How to apply for custody of 4.5 year old daughter
- What is the easiest way to get a divorce
- What legal action can be taken if someone cancels the marriage
- No full and final settlement after 3 months since resignation