quesCharged with theft police calls in every 15 days what should I do

I am sunil i have been charged in theft case done by someothers . I got anticapatory bail i am going to police station every 15days to sign regularly . I have not commited any crime pls i let me know next step what will happen.

  • ansIIf the police file charge sheet against you, then you need to contest the case on merit and prove yourself not guilty.

    If you think, police are not having any prima facie evidence against you, you can approach the high court for quashing of FIR in the meanwhile.

    Advocate Sandeep Hegde

      Rajajinagar, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

gud morning sir.myslf I am 25 male.sir mai ldki se pyar karta tha 2 saal…

This is my second marriage (1st wife died) my current wife has filled 125 against…
I have registered documents containing my mother's authentic signature and thumb impression. This includes land…
Hi There, A bank has intentionally made an enquiry to CIBIL that I enquired for…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly