×

quesCharged with theft police calls in every 15 days what should I do

I am sunil i have been charged in theft case done by someothers . I got anticapatory bail i am going to police station every 15days to sign regularly . I have not commited any crime pls i let me know next step what will happen.

• ansIIf the police file charge sheet against you, then you need to contest the case on merit and prove yourself not guilty.

If you think, police are not having any prima facie evidence against you, you can approach the high court for quashing of FIR in the meanwhile.

Advocate Sandeep Hegde

Rajajinagar, Bangalore