can a lawyer fight cases being in jail
A criminal lawyer who is himself in jail on the charges of corruption and presentation of false evidences and hence sentenced to imprisonment by the jury, fight the case for other? Is there any special rule or provision in the law?
Though as I understand you may not be in a position to represent someone personally, but you can prepare briefs etc., and provide services though with the prior permission of the jailor of the Sp. of Jails.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to file divorce and documents required for file
- Wife did second marriage what legal action can I take
- Owner delaying to returning the security amount
- Father is retired government officer LTC is denied to mother & father
- Judge passed order to hold election, but not to declare results.