a fir was lodged against me for 498a,406 case.i applied for AB in session court.but the court had postponed my AB hearing for 10 days stating that police IO has not prepared and presented the file.what shall I do nw?shall I approach hc?my wife is at her parental home since last 8mnths.can I be arrested during this period?how to avoid tht
if your anticipatory bail is pending, the police can arrest you until the bail is granted to you by the sessions court. Even if you move the high court seeking anticipatory bail whilst your bail application is pending consideration, the court will not entertain it until and unless extraordinary circumstances exists. Do not surrender before the court until the AB is decided.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Paid for Registration but not registered yet now they r not responding
- Settlement Deed done by fraud
- Cancellation exam after documentation Medical & police verification
- Wife left house after ten days of marriage asking for maintenance
- Sold unbilled imported custom phones payment by dealer not received