×

quesAnticipatory Bail

a fir was lodged against me for 498a,406 case.i applied for AB in session court.but the court had postponed my AB hearing for 10 days stating that police IO has not prepared and presented the file.what shall I do nw?shall I approach hc?my wife is at her parental home since last 8mnths.can I be arrested during this period?how to avoid tht

• ansif your anticipatory bail is pending, the police can arrest you until the bail is granted to you by the sessions court. Even if you move the high court seeking anticipatory bail whilst your bail application is pending consideration, the court will not entertain it until and unless extraordinary circumstances exists. Do not surrender before the court until the AB is decided.