quesAnticipatory Bail

a fir was lodged against me for 498a,406 case.i applied for AB in session court.but the court had postponed my AB hearing for 10 days stating that police IO has not prepared and presented the file.what shall I do nw?shall I approach hc?my wife is at her parental home since last 8mnths.can I be arrested during this period?how to avoid tht

  • ansif your anticipatory bail is pending, the police can arrest you until the bail is granted to you by the sessions court. Even if you move the high court seeking anticipatory bail whilst your bail application is pending consideration, the court will not entertain it until and unless extraordinary circumstances exists. Do not surrender before the court until the AB is decided.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had Case Registered against My Name Under IPC 420 and 468...can I have a…
A friend of mine filed rape case which is under trial, she is very depressed…
i am facing a criminal case and convicted in court of 1st class judicial magistrate…
Sir when 5 month cross police is not submit a injuries report and also civil…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly