Police arrests under Ground of section 420 and 406
A person say X stays in Guwahati, Assam under the Jalukbari Police Station.His friend say Y goes to the Officer-in-charge(short form-OC) and has an understanding with the OC.The OC tells his sub-officers to go and bring Mr.X to the police station.The reason he was brought to the police station was because of the complaint given by Mr.Y who told the OC that Mr.X had taken 7 lakh Rupees from him for Setting up of a wine shop and its licence.Mr.Y is a cousin of Mr. X who stays at his own home.Now, comes the real twist. Mr.Y has a deposit slip of the 7 lakh rupees that he has given to Mr.X in his bank account.And Mr. Y also shows the OC the xerox copy of the cheque that was given by Mr. X AGAINST the 7 lakh rupees money he had taken for the setting up of a wine shop for Mr.Y.However,Mr.X denies that he had not taken the money from him and that they two were engaged in some other business.Mr. X tells the OC that Y had withdrew the money according to bank statement.OC arrests X and jailed.
FILE A BAIL APPLICATION BEFORE COURT BEFORE THE CONCERNED JUDICIAL ,MAGISTRATE.
Your case needs proper reading of case materials, because complaint has been loadged which contains papers and documents. You have to contest the case before Trial Court and have to prove that documents submitted with Charge Sheet by police are concocted and complete false.Hire a good lawyer
Advocate Ishan RohanMadan Mohan Mandir, Ranchi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can biological father prove confirming it through paternity DNA test
- How will the property be distributed in family after father deceased
- Judge asked to take mutual divorce but gave a date after 6 months.
- Sister filed bigamy case against her husband how can we prove it
- Invested with the builder not getting return what can I do