quesPolice arrests under Ground of section 420 and 406

A person say X stays in Guwahati, Assam under the Jalukbari Police Station.His friend say Y goes to the Officer-in-charge(short form-OC) and has an understanding with the OC.The OC tells his sub-officers to go and bring Mr.X to the police station.The reason he was brought to the police station was because of the complaint given by Mr.Y who told the OC that Mr.X had taken 7 lakh Rupees from him for Setting up of a wine shop and its licence.Mr.Y is a cousin of Mr. X who stays at his own home.Now, comes the real twist. Mr.Y has a deposit slip of the 7 lakh rupees that he has given to Mr.X in his bank account.And Mr. Y also shows the OC the xerox copy of the cheque that was given by Mr. X AGAINST the 7 lakh rupees money he had taken for the setting up of a wine shop for Mr.Y.However,Mr.X denies that he had not taken the money from him and that they two were engaged in some other business.Mr. X tells the OC that Y had withdrew the money according to bank statement.OC arrests X and jailed.

    Your case needs proper reading of case materials, because complaint has been loadged which contains papers and documents. You have to contest the case before Trial Court and have to prove that documents submitted with Charge Sheet by police are concocted and complete false.Hire a good lawyer

    Advocate Ishan Rohan

      Madan Mohan Mandir, Ranchi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

, actually I have received civil suit summons on 23rd of may2016 ,where it is…

My parents is uneducated and we r a poor family.my neighbhour land owner want way…

I am a resident of kurla, Mumbai. On our chawl builder has constructed illegal building…
Dear Sir/Maam Need your help, actually two businesses is happening just next to my door.…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vikram Ojha

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly