One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ranchi - Advocate Ishan Rohan

Advocate Ishan Rohan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Madan Mohan Mandir, Ranchi
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ishan Rohan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ishan provides services in various field of Family Matters, Civil laws and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ishan was previously working with Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai, and had also previously worked with Jus Juris law firm in Delhi.

Advocate Ishan enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 2015.

Enrollment Number : JH/411/2015
  • District Court, Ranchi,
  • Jharkhand High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 750

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Ishan Rohan

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Ishan Rohan What will be the share of children in mothers propery procedure to file a case in labor court