queschances of getting child custody of 8 year old son

my son is 8 years old and me and my wife are about to file for divorce. my son is in an affluent school in Pune and his studies are suffering as my wife takes him out regularly. I come from a good financial background and can afford my child's wellbeing and future. He also wants to stay with me if we get separated. If I file for custody, what are the chances that i will get it in my favor?

• ansWe have gone through your query. We can very well try and seek custody of son through court by filing petition for custody. As your wife is not handling son with due care regarding his schooling, this can be a ground for custody along with other  grounds which are issues of divorce too.

Even in divorce petition we can ask visiting and custody interim rights. Custody matters are delicate onces and orders can be varied from time to time if custody petitions are filed by either of spouse.

• ansHello Sir,
    I have gone through Your query. We can very well try and seek custody of son through court by filing petition for custody. It is seen wife is not handling son with due care regarding his schooling this can be ground for custody along with other grounds which are issues of divorce too. Even in divorce petition we can ask visiting n custody interim rights. Custody matters are delicate onces n orders can be varied from time to time if custody petitions are filed by either of spouse. We can the best to get custody after brief discussion with you Sir.
    Regards
    Pramod Kale .
    Advocate

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune