Legal notice came to my door what i do ?
mainey apney uncle se 6 lac udhar liye the or blank cheque sine kr k diye the or wo muj se biyaj 5 % entrust le rha tha , ab pichley 2 mahiney se koi paisa nai de paya to unhoney mere khillaf court me arji lga di hai or mere ko notice b aa gya hai jismey unhoney 117000 rupyee likhvaye hai btaye mai kya kru jiss se meri help ho jye
kindly explain first that from where are you and rest of the details about the case because only after that will be able to help you and then will be able to provide the legal guidance and then there will no issue thank you
Advocate Jagdeep Pal Singh RandhawaLudhiana District Court, Ludhiana
cya apne apne uncle se jab pese udhar liye than use koi written mein kuch diya tha jo apke pass letter ayea hai use dekh kar hi hum yeh bta sakte hai ki kya sach me unhone koi application lagayi hai ya nai kyuki uske bina thoda mushkil hoga.
Advocate Arun BansalDistrict Court, Patiala
you have no othr option but to defend the case in thd court of law ,othrwise your case will b decided ex parte. there r mediation centres in the court complex whr your prob.could b sortout. For more info. u hve to meet me personally.
Advocate Sukhbeer Singh GhaiDistrict Court, Moga
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the succession rights of a married daughter ?
- cheque and promissory note given. Now party might file recovery case
- Society refusing to give maintenance charges what action can we take?
- Builder did not give share to the owner what action can we take
- How can I recover my 1 month salary from company