×

quesLegal notice came to my door what i do ?

mainey apney uncle se 6 lac udhar liye the or blank cheque sine kr k diye the or wo muj se biyaj 5 % entrust le rha tha , ab pichley 2 mahiney se koi paisa nai de paya to unhoney mere khillaf court me arji lga di hai or mere ko notice b aa gya hai jismey unhoney 117000 rupyee likhvaye hai btaye mai kya kru jiss se meri help ho jye

• anskindly explain first that from where are you and rest of the details about the case because only after that will be able to help you and then will be able to provide the legal guidance and then there will no issue thank you

Advocate Jagdeep Pal Singh Randhawa

Ludhiana District Court, Ludhiana

• anscya apne apne uncle se jab pese udhar liye than use koi written mein kuch diya tha jo apke pass letter ayea hai use dekh kar hi hum yeh bta sakte hai ki kya sach me unhone koi application lagayi hai ya nai kyuki uske bina thoda mushkil hoga.

Advocate Arun Bansal

District Court, Patiala

• ansyou have no othr option but to defend the case in thd court of law ,othrwise your case will b decided ex parte. there r mediation centres in the court complex whr your prob.could b sortout. For more info. u hve to meet me personally.

Advocate Sukhbeer Singh Ghai

District Court, Moga

• Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only