One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patiala - Advocate Arun Bansal

Advocate Arun Bansal

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Patiala
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Arun Bansal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Arun Bansal's office is in District Court, Patiala.
  • District Court, Patiala,
  • District Court, Sangrur,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patiala

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Bansal Where to get Divorce if registered outside India? divorced in Australia valid in India or not