quesLegal notice came to my door what i do ?

mainey apney uncle se 6 lac udhar liye the or blank cheque sine kr k diye the or wo muj se biyaj 5 % entrust le rha tha , ab pichley 2 mahiney se koi paisa nai de paya to unhoney mere khillaf court me arji lga di hai or mere ko notice b aa gya hai jismey unhoney 117000 rupyee likhvaye hai btaye mai kya kru jiss se meri help ho jye

  • anskindly explain first that from where are you and rest of the details about the case because only after that will be able to help you and then will be able to provide the legal guidance and then there will no issue thank you

    Advocate Jagdeep Pal Singh Randhawa

      Ludhiana District Court, Ludhiana

  • anscya apne apne uncle se jab pese udhar liye than use koi written mein kuch diya tha jo apke pass letter ayea hai use dekh kar hi hum yeh bta sakte hai ki kya sach me unhone koi application lagayi hai ya nai kyuki uske bina thoda mushkil hoga.

    Advocate Arun Bansal

      District Court, Patiala

  • ansyou have no othr option but to defend the case in thd court of law ,othrwise your case will b decided ex parte. there r mediation centres in the court complex whr your prob.could b sortout. For more info. u hve to meet me personally.

    Advocate Sukhbeer Singh Ghai

      District Court, Moga

  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

i m facing check bouncing case from bajaj finance against personal loan but present i…
I have received Non Bailable warrant on my name from HDFC bank. Since I did…
Hi there, Check bounce case was running and suddenly this week n case order details…
Post dated 5 Cheque of rs. 300000 is issued to a person. I have to…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly