quesHow can I take action against cheque bounce

I have given a cheque of amount 43.5 k to a person before clearing of cheque deal is broked But opposite party using this cheque against me. What to do?pls help

  • ansMy dear friend if you a cheque any body that presumed you give the cheque again your loan liability untill tyou proves the cheque issued again the security firstly when the cheque bounced then within the period if one month he give to you legal notice then you have chance to explains its

    Advocate Mahesh Kumar Gupta

      Harjender Nagar, Kanpur

  • ansYou can file a suit before Civil Court for breach of contract praying for refund of money along with prayer for issuing injunction to restrain the party from using the cheque.

    Simultaneously you can also file a criminal case for cheating, criminal misappropriation.

    Advocate Himanshu Srivastava

      Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

  • ansWhen you sign a contract or deal there did you generate any recipt or any other documents?. If you have any documents for make a contract terms and conditions you can give a information to your concern police station and give all facts truely. More information contact on mobile.

    Advocate Satish Bhati

      District Court, Noida

  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My Son entered into an agreement with a builder for interest on investment. Builder's cheque…

hi my name is  p i gave a blank cheque as surety to person who…
i have to take money from my friend..i alredy send 2 legal notice before 3…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly