quesHow can I take action against cheque bounce

I have given a cheque of amount 43.5 k to a person before clearing of cheque deal is broked But opposite party using this cheque against me. What to do?pls help

• ansMy dear friend if you a cheque any body that presumed you give the cheque again your loan liability untill tyou proves the cheque issued again the security firstly when the cheque bounced then within the period if one month he give to you legal notice then you have chance to explains its

Advocate Mahesh Kumar Gupta

Harjender Nagar, Kanpur

• ansYou can file a suit before Civil Court for breach of contract praying for refund of money along with prayer for issuing injunction to restrain the party from using the cheque.

Simultaneously you can also file a criminal case for cheating, criminal misappropriation.

Advocate Himanshu Srivastava

Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

• ansWhen you sign a contract or deal there did you generate any recipt or any other documents?. If you have any documents for make a contract terms and conditions you can give a information to your concern police station and give all facts truely. More information contact on mobile.

Advocate Satish Bhati

District Court, Noida