One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kanpur - Advocate Mahesh Kumar Gupta

Advocate Mahesh Kumar Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Harjender Nagar, Kanpur
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mahesh Kumar Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mahesh Kumar Gupta's office is in Harjender Nagar, Kanpur.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Kanpur Nagar

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kanpur

Questions Answered by Advocate Mahesh Kumar Gupta Regarding the cheque bouncing two times, amount 39000 thousand Cheque Bounce.................