Unfair punishment by CO what to do
Sir present ly serving in Indian Army.I do my work very well . I appoint in a Wksp S JCO,Wksp Offr,Adm Offr,Sec IC B Veh & OIC TSS.A Sep was was married bellow 18 yes girl in Apr 16 his DOPart II not published by the clk due to his wife is bellow 18 yrs.The Offtg OC is give me warning letter for the same.I am not agree with this punishment pl gate me advice please?
Warning is a minor censure which can be awarded by a CO. However such warning can only be given once show cause has been issued to you and an opportunity given to you to explain your case. In this case a DO II cannot be published as the marriage with a girl below 18 years is illegal. You can represent against such warning. A warning doesn't affect your career profile but the CO may reflect the same warning in ACR if he intends to so.
Advocate Anand KumarBengali Market, Delhi
From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards
Advocate Ganesh SinghChattarpur, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Refund and interest if freedom 251 phone not delivered
- Brother made sign the gift deed what can be done
- Can a judgment by SC in 2010 be appealed again
- Can I return property received by settlement deed through another deed
- Want to construct boundary wall on our land can anyone stop us