quesUnfair punishment by CO what to do

Sir present ly serving in Indian Army.I do my work very well . I appoint in a Wksp S JCO,Wksp Offr,Adm Offr,Sec IC B Veh & OIC TSS.A Sep was was married bellow 18 yes girl in Apr 16 his DOPart II not published by the clk due to his wife is bellow 18 yrs.The Offtg OC is give me warning letter for the same.I am not agree with this punishment pl gate me advice please?

• ansWarning is a minor censure which can be awarded by a CO. However such warning can only be given once show cause has been issued to you and an opportunity given to you to explain your case. In this case a DO II cannot be published as the marriage with a girl below 18 years is illegal. You can represent against such warning. A warning doesn't affect your career profile but the CO may reflect the same warning in ACR if he intends to so.

Advocate Anand Kumar

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansHi,

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
    Thanks and regards

Advocate Ganesh Singh

Chattarpur, Delhi