Procedure to claim back property transferred through unregistered will

My grandfather purchased land in 1971 . he died in 1996 .recently we know the land documents, we r searched all land records, all are favorable us .but land is occupied and forming who sold to my grandfather. He shows to me my grandfather wrote a will in his name . But still he is not transfer the land records in his name . so tell me may I claim this land

You can file a suit for declaration that the land was purchased by your grandfather and, after his death, will belong to his legal heirs. You can also refute the Will being shown by the alleged purchaser on the ground that even after more than twenty years, the land is still in your grandfather's name and hence the Will cannot be relied on. Please seek a lawyer for expert guidance.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers