It's regarding my mother's fake will

The doctor who has certified her health. Say's she is in sound mind although bed ridden an cannot move out of the house. (She was then 75 years old illiterate and seriously unwell). the Dr. too was 65 or so and was black listed by the medical council and he says the witness has signed the will near him. (The witness is now hostile and says he was not present at that time when the testator made and signed the will). Obviously the Dr too was not there or he is lying. The Dr's and witnesses affidavit was served on us after 4 years. Does the witnesses and Dr"s affidavit come attached with the will or it can be served anytime. Is the Dr also one of the witness, since he too signed the will.

Answers (1)

189 votes

This is my response to you:
1. The Doctor is not the witness;
2. It looks like the case in pending in court and the same has not reached a logical conclusion yet;
3. I would suggest that you state complete facts of the case, from the beginning;
4. 4 years is too long to serve you an affidavit;
5. The court must have imposed cost;
6. The Doctor's certificate is very important and if you say he is blacklisted then proof of that is also needed;
7. Consult a local lawyer and take steps.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."