It's regarding my mother's fake will

The doctor who has certified her health. Say's she is in sound mind although bed ridden an cannot move out of the house. (She was then 75 years old illiterate and seriously unwell). the Dr. too was 65 or so and was black listed by the medical council and he says the witness has signed the will near him. (The witness is now hostile and says he was not present at that time when the testator made and signed the will). Obviously the Dr too was not there or he is lying. The Dr's and witnesses affidavit was served on us after 4 years. Does the witnesses and Dr"s affidavit come attached with the will or it can be served anytime. Is the Dr also one of the witness, since he too signed the will.

This is my response to you:
1. The Doctor is not the witness;
2. It looks like the case in pending in court and the same has not reached a logical conclusion yet;
3. I would suggest that you state complete facts of the case, from the beginning;
4. 4 years is too long to serve you an affidavit;
5. The court must have imposed cost;
6. The Doctor's certificate is very important and if you say he is blacklisted then proof of that is also needed;
7. Consult a local lawyer and take steps.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers