×

Tax & pan card whether mandatory for rent below 1 lakh per annum

Hi, My company have made landlord's PAN card as mandatory though my rent is less than 1 Lakh per annum. So, I can't claim HRA and again filing for IT Returns.. Can we file anything for this towards my company?

hi
you have not mentioned then rent amount, so want able to clarify clearly. The company have to deducted the TDS for having paying rents and deducted the TDS and deposit to Income Tax Department. For Depositing to Income Tax PAN Number is must and should.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Athar Amaan Hava
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha
Pur Pundag, Ranchi