One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Nagendra Prasad

Advocate Nagendra Prasad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
Kumara Park West, Bangalore
32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Nagendra Prasad has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 32 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nagendra Prasad's office is in Kumara Park West, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Questions Answered by Advocate Nagendra Prasad Is there any amount limit to mention in saving bank cheque Consequences of marrying again without divorcing the first wife