certify to a curative petition by a senior lawyear

In Supreme Court Law
Maimum fees to certify a curative petition file at Supreme Court? After knowing the above I will ask any question about my case and then I agree to your Terms and conditions .

fees of any lawyer depends and varies from person to person and depends on the case facts time taken and to what extent one has to spend time for your work you cannot expect excellent work for a low fee if you are looking for a low fee either you will be in a mess or get inexperienced lawyers if you want excellent work one has to pay that well to get his or her work done properly as experience of a lawyer is hard earned i know many who also provide services as per clients bargain called the more you bargain you get bargainable services

Popular Supreme Court Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala