Need legal hire certificate from court

07-Oct-2023 (In Succession Certificate Law)
My uncle expired 4 months ago what is the procedure to mention his wife as legal hire's of my deceased uncle from court please advice
Answers (2)

Answer #1
670 votes
you need to approach court with application to declare his wife children and parents of deceased as legal heirs of your uncle and if you want only his wife to be named legal heirs you have to mention this in your prayer clause for further details you can call me
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
968 votes
Dear Querist,
You need to file a heirship certificate in concerned court where your uncle was last residing at the time of his death.

Apart from his wife if there are any son /daughter then there consent would be required.

Rakesh V. Misar
Kachwala Misar & Co
Advocates & Solicitors
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."