How To Get Succession Certificate

03-Mar-2024 (In Succession Certificate Law)
My father is ill since 1 and half year, he is on bed. There are 3 criminal cases on him in court, 2 are on appearance and 1 is on aiwaing warrant. My friend adv told me that if court issues non bailable warrant for him, he had to appear n get baileven when he is ill. So my question is, can i myself appear onbehalf of my father for any further proceeding against him. Because he is paralyzed, he cant speak properly of do daily routines
Answers (1)

Answer #1
796 votes
take permanent exemption of your father from court.. court will see medical documents and medical condition... and if it's necessary than appear through VC...for cancellation of Non bailable warrant you have to move application in court..for this work done you can contact us
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."