My Parents had expired in 1998, and My Sister is missing from 2016

15-May-2023 (In Succession Certificate Law)
How can I get made succession certificate in my name? I am a Hindu woman , Please elaborate the procedure for getting succession certificate with court and advocate fees
Answers (2)

Answer #1
505 votes
sabse station certificate ke liye aapko Apne sambandhit jila nyayalay mein sarv sadharan ko party banate hue AVN aapke alava jitne bhi sabse sar hai un sab Ko party ayi banate hue case banakar lagana padega iske bad court newspaper mein publication kar aaegi AVN succession certificate Jahan per dena hai hai use banko yah vah use Sanstha ko bhi party banana padega iske bad court jitni bhi Rashi ka certificate hai hai uska 6 per cent nyaay shulk stamp duty prapt kar succession certificate de degi iske liye aapko kisi acche vakil ke pass jana padega
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
930 votes
you have to tell the reason why you need the succession certificate which department or which bank or institution asked for the succession certificate, please confirm the same, is there any legal dispute among the legal heirs of the deceased, confirm about the above stated reasons only it will be easier to answer your questions Kaisa application file before the court certificate hand stamp duty has to be paid and advocate fees depend on the Advocate charges , please further more queries just contact us
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."