One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Sulabh Samaiya

Advocate Sulabh Samaiya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.8 | 5+ user ratings
Hiigh Court, Indore
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sulabh Samaiya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sulabh Samaiya's office is in Hiigh Court, Indore.
  • District Court, Indore,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Questions Answered by Advocate Sulabh Samaiya Talaq chahti hu or apna kharcha court dwara chahti hu Cheque bounce twice given by the employer. What should I do now?