Hi My Brother Had Diseased In Year 2000 We Have His Physical Share Cop

And to transfer it to.ky father name my father purchased share when my brother was minor. And he died at age of 22

As per your query

Your father had purchased a flat in the name of your brother who is now deceased. in this situation the legal heirs of your brother that is your mother father yourself have become eligible to inherit his share. Your father need to apply for heirship certificate in the court.

regards

you need to approach court asking for succession certificate and as you want the share to be transferred to your father your father need to make said application and rest of the legal heirs as non applicant for further details you can call

Popular Succession Certificate Lawyers