Hi My Brother Had Diseased In Year 2000 We Have His Physical Share Cop

And to transfer it to.ky father name my father purchased share when my brother was minor. And he died at age of 22

Answers (2)

149 votes

As per your query

Your father had purchased a flat in the name of your brother who is now deceased. in this situation the legal heirs of your brother that is your mother father yourself have become eligible to inherit his share. Your father need to apply for heirship certificate in the court.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

66 votes

you need to approach court asking for succession certificate and as you want the share to be transferred to your father your father need to make said application and rest of the legal heirs as non applicant for further details you can call

Popular Succession Certificate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Succession Certificate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."