Govt PSU refusing to give information wants to file RTI

I need your consultancy / help to discuss some issue of RTI. An Indian Govt PSU is refusing to giving me some information about tender details with remark " information available to a person in his fiduciary relationship". So if your are dealing in RTI act, please call me back. Thanks

Hello dear,
you can take the information through the RTI ACT , first prepare an application giving reference of the RTI act including therein the information required and then send the application through POSTAL ORDER of Rs.10. if you are not able to write the proper application, take assistance of a local attorney.

Hello Sir, your question doesn't disclose the fact whether you have already filed an RTI or not. In case you have filed an RTI and they are not disclosing the information stating that its not available on the basis of fiduciary relationship then you have to file an RTI appeal against it stating how it does not come within the purview of fiduciary relationship explaining in detail. Also there are various rules which you have to keep in mind while drafting the RTI or the appeal as it should not come under the stated restrictions under the RTI Act, 2005.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Shamsher Garud
Nariman Point, Mumbai
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
Advocate Vijay Sahni
Pitam Pura, Delhi

If required any information regarding tender or any information through Right To Information act, 2005. A cross check is also required whether the said information is barred under Section 8 & 9 of the act. Now the mechanism of RTI is far developed. Their are set format to ask the question in a proper and decent way. Contact an experienced Advocate of this field to get your goals. Words play vital role in RTI, So be careful !