Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Govt PSU refusing to give information wants to file RTI

I need your consultancy / help to discuss some issue of RTI. An Indian Govt PSU is refusing to giving me some information about tender details with remark " information available to a person in his fiduciary relationship". So if your are dealing in RTI act, please call me back. Thanks

Answers (3)

Hello dear,
you can take the information through the RTI ACT , first prepare an application giving reference of the RTI act including therein the information required and then send the application through POSTAL ORDER of Rs.10. if you are not able to write the proper application, take assistance of a local attorney.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello Sir, your question doesn't disclose the fact whether you have already filed an RTI or not. In case you have filed an RTI and they are not disclosing the information stating that its not available on the basis of fiduciary relationship then you have to file an RTI appeal against it stating how it does not come within the purview of fiduciary relationship explaining in detail. Also there are various rules which you have to keep in mind while drafting the RTI or the appeal as it should not come under the stated restrictions under the RTI Act, 2005.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
10 years Experience
Advocate Shamsher Garud
Nariman Point, Mumbai
18 years Experience
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
5 years Experience

If required any information regarding tender or any information through Right To Information act, 2005. A cross check is also required whether the said information is barred under Section 8 & 9 of the act. Now the mechanism of RTI is far developed. Their are set format to ask the question in a proper and decent way. Contact an experienced Advocate of this field to get your goals. Words play vital role in RTI, So be careful !

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Usually family meetings held by commanding oficers wives . my question is related to paramilitary forces.har force mai ek autonomus unit or group hota…

Read More

how do we know whether the land (site ) we are purchasing comes under government land or a lake and is there any pending case…

Read More

which law prevents people from taking pictures of schools from the roadside…

Read More

Hye, greetings of the day. Well, I want to know the charges filed under IPC on xyg persons in Raebareli district. Is it possible.? If possible then ho…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue