Can my personal data is given to my wife.

I m govt servant,my divorce case is in court,my wife filed a rti in which she demand for my saving account number and pan number...can my office can give this information to my wife or not? Hindu religion

If rti is filed under the position of wife then rti may not be entertained by your department virtue of being private personally identifiable information.However when it is filed as a private citizen seeking already public information such as assets declaration then it is allowed. Depends really on the application form for RTI.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala