One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Durg - Advocate Rahul Shrivastava

Advocate Rahul Shrivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
A Block, Bhilai, Durg
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, R.T.I, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Shrivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rahul Shrivastava's office is in A Block, Bhilai, Durg.
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh,
  • District Court, Durg

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Shrivastava Legal procedure for out of court settlement of criminal case Kidnapping case falsely imposed over my relative for helping him