×

How to recover money from a friend who I gave cash to

4 year back I gave some money to my known by cash he gave me a check my name and amount filled by him without date now he refuse to give my money please help

Prior to present the cheque you must consult with lawyer. The cheque is supposed to be bounced in the given situation. There are certain things to be kept in mind and it is rquired to proceed cautiously. So get in touch with me to know how to go ahead.

Dear sir, you can file complaint under section 138 of n. i act for recovery of your money ,in other words this is a cheque bounce case. fill the date in the said cheque and draw in your bank account. File complaint after you got the cheque bounce.

Hi, you can file a complaint under section 138 NI act and can compel him to come before the court and return all the amount that he had taken. But before filing you have to serve a legal notice upon him to demand your amount.

You hv to clear full situation. When you got chq. any proof regarding cash payment. Telephonic conversation etc if any. Then you can file recovery suit. You can also present chq in bank and file case u/s 138 of NI act if chq. Dishonor. But you should ensure before filing suit beacuse in this situation if your friend is cheating you then in one hand he gave you chq and another hand he file FIR for chq lost then you will fall in trouble. So it is better come with all detail and discuss. Definatly you can recover your money.

Dear Sir,
You can file a case against your friend under section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act,
before filing case we first send a legal notice than we can file a case. nature of the proceeding are criminal.
So you can definitely get your money back through court .
Regards
Karan Lohia