One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhiwani - Advocate Arun Samota

Advocate Arun Samota

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Bhiwani
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Samota completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Child Custody, Motor Accident, Consumer Court, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2011. He is a member of the Bhiwani District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1743/2011

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhiwani

Popular Reviews

Ritu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Samota

Q: Looking for right advisor for the relationship issue

Met a guy on matrimonial site then decided to live together for few days and get marry but now boy is refusing to marry and i m 1month pregnant ..i need a suggestion on this

Advocate Arun Samota answered
Give complain to police about this act, sexual intercourse on promise of marriage is rape, after registration of case you should go for abortion with permission of court otherwise life of you and your child will be miserable. It is also possible that under police pressure he will marry you.

Q: Maintenance case against my husband

I filed 125 crpc maintenance case after my husband filed section 9 on me.He did mental harrasment that's why i left him without informing him.But he is denying all allegations.I am earning 25k and i have minor son.He is asking to take my son then only he will give maintenance.I want big amount for my son future as expenses are increasing.He is not ready to give amount iam asking in one time settlement.What can I do?

Advocate Arun Samota answered
You should look after your case properly which was filed by you under section 125 crpc,no need to panic, he is using using tactics against you to make you tired for withdrawing your case, if he filed case under section 9, then try to get transferred at your hometown,try to contact him directly to end this discord to save money, time and energy.

Q: Mental torture's by husband and father in law.

My brother in law mentally torture my sister and i want to know how can i deal with it?Also, his father try to sexually harass her last year but after lots of discuss and mutual agreement, both my sister and her husband separated from their in-laws. Also, torture her for dowry and gave all her belongings to her sister in lawNow its too much. My sister tried suicide attempt once and now i don't want her to suffer. What we can do. Please help me.

Advocate Arun Samota answered
First of all you should take her at your home from her matrimonial home for her safety,then move complaint to police for taking legal action against them, provide your sister medical help and handover medical records to police for corrobation of your case.

Q: Time Bound the judge for give the final judgement in certain time

I filed a case under section 13(1) HMA in Gurgaon family court in January 2021 and i want know the process to move an application in Punjab haryana highcourt to time bound the case judgment (in person) for 6 months/one year and also bound the respondent physical presence in every court date in Gurgaon family court.

Advocate Arun Samota answered
Sir/Madam, it is necessary to have a feasible reason to drag the case in time bound manner,there is no provision in law to make a case time bound without any reason sufficient reason. Your case is not too old, courts hear cases according to action plan,old cases will be taken up earlier than your case, if you want to try in high court,then go for it,but result will be nil. Have patience and keep doing your work .

Q: Procedure to take divorce and who will have the custody of children

I m married since 8 years have 2 kids husband mentally torturing me as I m house wife every time he use to say go out of house having abusing language physical torture etc n saying he will take kids.on which basis I can take much time it will take n who will have children

Advocate Arun Samota answered
How old your kids are madam? mother is natural guardian upto 5 year of age of a kid. You can get divorce on basis of cruelty . we can t tell that hw much time divorce case will take becoz it depends upon procedure of the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Samota

Can Advocate Arun Samota represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Samota can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Samota?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Samota for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Samota?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Samota, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Samota?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Samota, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Samota?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Samota regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Samota?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Samota can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.